- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Professional Certificate
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design, code, analyze, and test advanced applications for Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to define, design, and ship new features and fix bugs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Handle software updates, patches, bug fixes, and improving application performance.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Continually discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience with publishing Andriod applications. At least 1-2 apps published on the Google Play.
- 2-3 years experience with development in both Java and Kotlin.
- Experience using third-party libraries, and APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes, and programming tools (Android Studio, Git, etc.).
- Experience with RESTful web services and parsing JSON/XML
- Understanding of push notifications and flow.
- Good understanding of UI/UX, OOPS concepts, Design Patterns, Algorithms and data structure.
- Skilled objected-oriented analysis, design and implementation.
- Very comfortable with unit testing, Test Driven Development (TDD) and rapid release cycles.
- Possess excellent software architecture, design, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant fields.
- Ingenuity and creativity.
- A logical approach to problem solving.
- Analytical capabilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Tenacity and patience.
- Communication skills – including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.
- An understanding of business processes and constraints.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job mentioned in the subject line.