- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
– Develop Applications, Application Engineers are responsible for designing, developing and implementing programs and applications. They must be able to do customer analysis to create applications that respond to company business needs and provide innovative solutions to common problems. They also perform prototyping, application tests and code reviews to ensure product is satisfactory.
– Improve Existing Software, Responsible for existing software / applications in addition to new developments, Application Engineers perform debugging, testing, code improvement and re-designing tasks. They work with customer service and quality analysis teams to optimize products and ensure products stay up-to-date and continue to satisfy company customer’s needs.
– ؛rovide Technical Support, from application start-up through the warranty period, Application Engineers must provide customers with ongoing technical support. This support includes responding to customer issues, providing updated software that solves bug issues, performing installs for customers and working with the customer service team.
– Assess Customer Base, In order to design and re-design effective applications, Application Engineers must acquire and analyze customer needs and problems, making recommendations to the engineering team to satisfy needs and develop solutions. They generate ideas for software products that innovate and fill gaps in the current market.
– Build solutions on MIZA platform, including development Web Services and API’s.
– Troubleshoot and fix defects for planed releases and production issues.
– Research and find opportunities to utilize the best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring.
– Perform the company systems maintenance, environment refresh, data integration duties.
– Involve with the system engineers and administrations on a daily bases to guarantee the outcome of the company services.
– Perform other duties as assigned.