- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Professional Certificate
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side
- Gather and address technical and design requirements. teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented PHP (2+ years of professional experience, not including internship and school projects, is a must). Version control experience required
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, i.e. MySQL (2+ years experience)
- Problem solver and go getter
- Write clean, readable code and tests
- We need to update BE developer Job Description
- Remove Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Outputting data in different formats platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Understanding of Frameworks
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Hands on experience with programming languages like PHP, and Python.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Private Health Insurance
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Social security
- Amazing learning environment
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- Breakfast & Lunch