Experience 2 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Professional Certificate
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds a Finance degree (preferably followed by accounting CPE courses) and is familiar with any accounting software packages, like Xero, Kashoo and KashFlow.
Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to record all the day-to-day financial transactions of our company accurately.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Verify that transaction recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger.
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage.
- Perform partial checks of the posting process.
- Complete tax forms.
- Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements.
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handles payroll promptly.
- Proven bookkeeping experience.
- Understand the necessary bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
- English Proficiency, and MS Office.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Private Health Insurance
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Social security
- Amazing learning environment
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- Breakfast & Lunch