- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Professional Certificate
We are ELAF FASHION and we are looking for an effective CCTV & Anti-theft system Specialist with the following responsibilities and requirements
- Install, disassembling, assembling, configure, upgrade, test, troubleshoot and maintain the existing analog and digital CCTV systems and related components (DVRs, NVRs, television monitors …etc) and
- Ensures that equipment and systems are fully operational at all Elaf company offices , warehouses and retail stores
- Upgrade the existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
- Assess and document the existing and any update relevant to CCTV System.
- Periodically check and examine the quality of the reception the viewer gets when the CCTV systems are in operation.
- Ensure that CCTV systems recorded and stored safely for future references.
- Ensure the IP CCTV systems able to be connected to mobile devices via the internet and viewers can access it from anywhere.
- Troubleshooting, assembling, disassembling and repairing Anti-theft system & Sound system
- Provide technical support in-person and over-the-phone to the end users covering all the issues that related to CCTV, Anti-theft and sound system.
- Support operators of using CCTV, Anti-theft and sound systems.
- Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV, Anti-theft and sound systems.
- Writing daily and monthly reports regarding maintenance work provided.
- Other tasks that will be assigned by the IT Manager
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 2-years of solid experience in CCTV system specialist role is required for this position
- Able to read and comprehend blueprints
- Multitasking — work involves several roles of different nature, often almost simultaneously
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- With good organizational skills
- Can be trusted to perform duties in a proper and honest manner (integrity)
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org