- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Professional Certificate
- Manage and control of Human Resources, Financial and Administration operations.
- Manage and control all policies, systems and guidelines are implemented and followed.
- Manage and control the operations and provide financial guidance, advice and support to all the internal and external operations.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
- Developing and managing financial systems/models.
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning.
- Producing long-term business plans.
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance.
- To ensure that all financial records & accounts are compiled timely, accurately and in line with the financial policies and procedures.
- To ensure and approve timely payments according to properly documented and authorised requests, including staff salaries and suppliers invoices.
- To manage advances, ensuring timely settlement and that proper documentation is provided.
- Ensure and supervise the cash flow, ensuring cash needs of the office are met and cash forecast is provided to the GM on a monthly basis.
- To be focal point with the bank when requested, processing transfers and payments and getting the supporting documents required.
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments.
- Manage and control Finance divisions budgets as well as displaying in parallel effective cost control
- Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that (HR Manual) policies and procedures needed for the HR management system are established implemented and maintained.
- Review and approve policies.
- Ensure proper contract renewal and termination process is timely managed in all locations, in coordination with HR relays.
- Ensure and is responsible for accuracy of payroll process through regular checking and reviews, incl. end of year closing, and regular consolidation (social security and taxes).
- Ensure efficient and timely recruitment process in accordance with the policy.
- Coordinates with HR team for recruitment under their responsibility, dispatch recruitment to ensure positions are filled in a timely manner.
- Takes the lead in the recruitment process of upper positions (supervisors’ level and above).
- Guarantee fair and equal treatment to staff.
- Contribute to maintain appropriate communication and information level related to HR matters to all staff.
- Improve HR processes and tools.
- Manage and follow up the HR projects implementation, conducts projects, coordinates and ensure operational implementation and follow up.
Essential Qualifications, experience and competences
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in Libya.
- Qualification on finance and accounting, business administration, HR or similar field.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Confident and proficient in the use of MS Office (particularly Excel and Word).
- Experience of establishing strong working relationships with colleagues from different functions and cultures.
- Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues.
Interested Candidates with the required background and experience are invited to submit their application to this e-mail (Jobs@Arwad.ly) with the title in the email subject “Finance and Human Resources Coordinator”.