- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Professional Certificate
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our Web Development team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring a great user experience.
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Use markup languages such as HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve websites.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for users and customers.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create high-quality mockups and prototypes.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Hands-on experience with markup languages.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Private Health Insurance
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Social security
- Amazing learning environment
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- Breakfast & Lunch