- Experience2 Years
- GenderAny Gender
- QualificationsNo Degree Required
Graphic Designer Job Description
Alemtiyaz Aldawlya Co.
Alemtiyaz Aldawlya Co. was founded by two partners in 2015 under the vision of strengthening the Libyan economy, by establishing Libyan institutions that have a vision, a working system and a healthy working environment to create a healthy economy capable of growth and development.
Our first brand was established in 2015 under the name Yogurtii.
The overall objective of the job is preparing creative design concepts that promotes Yogurtii’s culture and products.
- Preparing design concepts using illustration, text, photography, color and computer generated images.
- Preparing strategies to deliver a clear message to our target audiences.
- Working simultaneously on several projects.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Help implementing the yearly Marketing plan.
- Meeting tight deadlines and staying within budget
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Continuous learning to keep skills and industry knowledge current
- Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to new technologies
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers
Why join us?
With Alemtiyaz Aldawlya Co. you will work side to side with a cooperative and problem-solving executive team. You will face many challenges and therefore get a chance to learn and develop continuously along with the opportunity to make a difference.
Our goal is to be an example of hope by building a great brand with high quality food products and services that people handle with a big smile.
Are you the person we are looking for to help us reach this goal?