- Experience Fresh
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications No Degree Required
Gaddour Medical Hospital located in Ain Zara/Libya with 212 beds capacity is in service of your health with its medical expertise and advanced technology, following international standards in health, advanced diagnostic-treatment units, strong academic staff. Combining innovative medical technologies with expert and academic staff in a modern hospital setting, Gaddour Medical Hospital strive to become one of the pioneers of the global healthcare industry. In our structure consisting of 43 departments we are serving 7 days and 24 hours with our latest technology equipments, our dedicated staff and a new perspective targeting excellence.
As GMC’s human resources department, we are willing to hire new teammates to join us in our journey to deliver the best service and become an international brand in Medical sector.
Advantages working with GMC:
- Day in and day out, you will be working with patients and their families, helping them get through what’s probably the most difficult time in their entire lives.
- You will help and assist them with whatever they need.Every patient will need to be treated differently, which means that every day, you will face new challenges.
- Experience is very important for people working in healthcare and you will get a lot of that in our Hospital.
- Stimulating environment, which is non-stop, around-the-clock.
- Design and build marketing collateral – both print and web
- Create visual concepts and design internal and external marketing materials such as brochures, catalogs, fliers, and outdoor banners.
- Design graphical elements such as , icons and infographics, as necessary
- Manage photoshoots for marketing campaigns and materials.
- Maintain accurate and current knowledge of new design techniques, trends and applicable software.
- Strong attention to detail, layout, typography, and an eye for consistency with branding
- Design and program company websites; building full websites, landing pages, etc. Ensure that sites are optimized for search engines before going live.
- Create and program assets for email marketing, as well as distributing final email deliveries.
- Design digital advertising graphics and social media graphics in collaboration with digital and social media teams.
- Familiarity with managing marketing email databases
- Listens and communicates effectively with empathy and courtesy with members, providers, co-workers and other external contacts.
- Demonstrates clarity and accuracy in written communications.
Assumes responsibility for the accomplishment of department goals and objectives;
- Adheres to established work schedules and practices effective time management.
- Displays attention to detail and adherence to company policies and department’s procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.