- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Undergraduate Degree
We are looking for a creative graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, advertising, magazines, posters, interactive content, Social media, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity and more. you will cooperate with our graphic design and marketing team.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements and clients needs
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Think creatively and develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Proficiency and familiarity with design software and technologies, including InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop..etc)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Present ideas Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- A flexible approach when working in a team
- Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to Clients and colleagues
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
- Effective networking skills to build contacts