- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Master Degree
1. Provide Admin. support to HR Department via execution of all HR clerical and administrative works.
2. Custodian for employees records and responsible to manage and update all Personal records of employees.
A- Basic Function:
• Provides on desk clerical and administrative support to HR Department.
• Manages employees’ personal files time records, annual leaves, sick leave and Daily administrative activities.
• Supports and maintains an efficient and reliable computerized Human Resources Information and data that will support timely management decision making. Assist in new hire orientation and settlement into the company including coordination of monthly reviews and administrative support to the HR team.
B- Principal Accountabilities:
1. HR Administration:
• Provides clerical support to HR Department
• Collate documents/forms for new hires
• Open files for new employees, receive & file copies of required documents & ensure that the new hire checklist is completed & filed
• Prepares employee introduction letters for opening new bank accounts
• Issues employment contract to newly hired employees, renewal letters to contract employees and termination letters.
• Contributes to a safe working environment through effective house-keeping and enforcement of a clean desk policy.
2. New Hires Orientation:
• Takes the New hires through their packs and prepares the required documents for payroll and their files
• Assists the new hires to complete the required recruitment forms and documents
• Conducts a mini orientation for both interns and new employees
3. Renewal of Contracts for Non-Regular Employees
• Keeps track of contract expiry dates one month before expiry date and via sending a reminder to the employee’s
• Checks and confirms with the departmental managers on whether they wish to renew the contract for the employee concerned and send them the Contract Extension if confirmed.
• Request evaluation from the departmental managers before probation period and contract expiry.
• Daily monitoring of employees attendance to prepare weekly and monthly attendance reports.
• Prepares and updates monthly records of employees relating to annual leave/transfers/movements/ promotion etc.
• Updates information on employee Files, cards and all HR records.
• Prepares medical expenses for all staff and prepare report whenever required
• Frequent monitoring and timely updating leave balance for the employees to prepare the monthly report to be circulated to the departments.
• On monthly basis, prepares SHE data, monthly &quarterly HR reports & sick leave.
• Updating & implementing documentation system.
• Assists HRM on daily Administrative duties
• Prepares the attendance report weekly.