Career Level Entry Junior
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
The Intern will support the HR Manager and help with all project implementation duties as assigned, which include but not limited to data entry and administration. The Intern will not only gain ‘hands-on’ experience but will also have the opportunity to work on project implementation.
Assist in coordinating the recruitment process for National consultants, particularly collecting all the CV’s related to the advertised position, contacting all shortlisted applicants for interviews, coordinating with the interview panel on all related interview information.
Induct new consultants and coordinate the pre-employment requirements for new staff – informing them of their selection, organizing for medical check-ups.
Audit current consultants files and all newly hired staff, maintain the HR filing on the system and ensure all files are updated with the right documents
Follow up with other Head of units on renewal, cancellation, an extension of local consultants contracts.
- Audit consultants banking details
- Assist in monthly timesheet tracking
- Provide support to the finance running the payroll.
- Coordinate, prepare visas and accommodation bookings for International Consultants when required
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time, and undertake duty travel as required
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.