- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Professional Certificate
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
The responsibilities include researching UI and UX trends, updating current applications and working with colleagues to brainstorm innovative ideas for new applications and your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design, code, analyze, and test advanced applications for iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to define, design, and ship new features and fix bugs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Handle software updates, patches, bug fixes, and improving application performance.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Continually discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience with publishing iOS applications. At least 1-2 apps published on the Apple App Store.
- 2-3 years experience with development in both Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience using third-party libraries, Cocoapods, and APIs.
- Solid knowledge of different iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text etc.) and programming tools (Xcode, Git, etc.).
- Understanding of Server-side RESTFul services.
- Excellent understanding of User Interface Development , Storyboards , Xib, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, Foundation, XIB, CoreData, KeyChain, SQLLite, NS Notification, MVC pattern.
- Skilled objected-oriented analysis, design and implementation.
- Very comfortable with unit testing, Test Driven Development (TDD) and rapid release cycles.
- Possess excellent software architecture, design, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant fields.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
- A flexible approach when working in a team
- Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to Clients and colleagues
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
- Effective networking skills to build contacts
To apply send your CV to email@example.com with the job mentioned in the subject line.