- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Professional Certificate
We are looking for an adept iOS Developer. You will develop mobile applications in a variety of different fields and push the limits of mobile technologies.
- Design, code, analyze, and test systems for iOS applications.
- Introduce and present the use/nuances of newly designed products to clients.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
- Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles
- Working in a team of talented iOS engineers developing amazing native apps
- Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Experience with publishing iPhone and/or iPad applications.
- Experience with development in Objective-C, third-party libraries, and APIs.
- Solid knowledge of different iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Graphics, etc.) and programming tools (Xcode, Git, etc.).
- Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Software development experience
- Experience with iOS, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Hands on experience with to HTML5, CSS, XML, API
- Coursework in Object-Oriented programming languages (C++/Java, etc)
- Must have experience in Mac OS platforms
- A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Private Health Insurance
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Social security
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- Breakfast & Lunch