- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Plan and implement overall marketing strategies based on approved organization strategic goals in order to meet company targets for retention growth and profitability.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Implement action plans and achieve objectives provided by the Commercial Manager.
- Ensure the effective implementation of marketing analysis / research and relevant data analysis (Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market needs, forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share).
- In charge of the implementation of the marketing policy & marketing strategy on the markets of the territories assigned.
- Knowledge of the market players (users & distributors).
- Knowledge of the marketing practices of the competitors, diagnosis of their strengths & weaknesses and make yearly SWOT analysis and 4P’s Marketing diagnoses.
- Participation to the elaboration of the Country’s PLAN (Progress & Activity).
- Managing the marketing plans development process including media and advertisement.
- Identify the best salons and exhibitions to present the company and its brands portfolio.
- Monitor the divisions’ objectives.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Plan and manage marketing resources according to agreed budgets. Meets marketing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, and protect and develop the company’s brands via suitable PR activities and intellectual property management.
- Plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities.
- Manage and monitor marketing divisions budgets as well as displaying in parallel effective cost control
- Coordinate activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Identifies team development and training needs.
- Effective manpower planning
- Planning and management of division resources.
Essential Qualifications, experience and competences
- A four-year bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- Ability to persuade others to change their minds or behaviour, and to be aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Leadership – Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Fluent English & Arabic, read, written & spoken.
- Knowledge of office process, procedures and technology.
- Experience in supervising project and team activities.
- Strong communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Ability to interface and communicate clearly and precisely.
- IT Literate.
Interested Candidates with the required background and experience are invited to submit their application to this e-mail (Jobs@Arwad.ly) with the title in the email subject “Marketing Coordinator”.