- GenderAny Gender
- QualificationsProfessional Certificate
The main responsibility of a Medical Doctor is to evaluate patients who have illnesses or injuries.
This would involve ordering diagnostic tests and interpret the results of these tests to determine what illness a patient has or the extent of a specific injury.
Medical Doctors discuss test finding with patients.
- A Medical Doctor should be analytical and detail-oriented
- Problem solvers with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Can work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to help others.
- Recognizing symptoms and signs of various illness and injuries to order appropriate tests and prescribe treatments.
- Creating care plans.
- Coordinating diagnostic tests and other services.
- Counseling patients on preventive healthcare practices.
- Using electronic medical records systems.
- Understanding proper format for patient note documentation.