- Experience Fresh
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Professional Certificate
- Network Strategy and planning.
- Collaborate with department heads to assess near- and long-term network capacity needs.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes and security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work within the established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Network integration with 3rd parties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.