- Career Level Intermediate
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
The Office Manager is to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures. Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to consultants.
Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
Design and implement office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Address consultants query regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements).
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like events, town hall meetings, training’s, celebrations and conferences.