- Career Level Intermediate
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Associate Degree
- Responsible for delivery and data collection of assigned programs within the organization in accordance with the plans and objectives set by the Executive Director.
- Serve as key staff member over select programs and components of programs.
- Accurately collects and maintain statistics, reports and activity records. Uses evaluation results to submit timely reports for funding requests and use within the organization.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of programs and activities provided. Solicits input to gauge program quality.
- Monitor and communicate projects within the programs that require volunteer input or time.
- Prepares for publication a variety of materials for internal and external use regarding the programs, activities, and services provided.
- Assist in and attend all fundraising and special events for the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.