- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Graduate Degree
A Libyan Medical Company is exclusively working with a medical Equipment’s and consumables who have been working in the Libyan market over the last 10 years. Subsequently they will be looking to hire a Sales Channel.
As the Sales Channel, your primary objective will be to source and manage potential channel partners across Libya, with intent to drive sales by sourcing products both within the company’s range & from 3rd party manufacturers. This professional performs direct sales, facilitates all transactions and communications with channels, and enables channels to leverage company resources in technical sales, service, operations and finance in the designated territory.
- Promote and sell their company’s products
§ Increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products.
§ Organize appointments and meetings with hospital-based healthcare staff
§ Demonstrate or present products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and OR staff.
§ Write reports and other documents
§ Prepare action plans to identify new targets and projects
§ Prepare offers, reports, surveys…
§ Identify and resolve clients’ concerns
§ Stay abreast of the new products, prices, market changes…
- A medical graduated
- Strong personality, presentable, dynamic, taking initiatives, good communication and strong sales & negotiation skills
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Ability to analyze data and write reports.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, coordinate
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Objective oriented.
- Flexible work attitude.
- Good computer skills: facility with MS Word, Excel, and email/internet software.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English & Arabic, Medical Scientific degree:
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to listen
- Product knowledge
- Learning skills and good ethics
Below main duties:
– Visit Doctors medical staff & polyclinic pharmacies surgeons and hospitals administration to promote and sell company products.
– Assist surgeons in the operating room theatre.
What we offer in return:
– Basic Salary 800-1200 Libyan Dinars.
– Commission scale 1.5%-2%.
– Flexible hours
– Phone Allowance.
. Preferred Candidate
- Owns a car
- Entry Level
Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min: 28
If you meet the above criteria, please reply to this advert with your latest resume
Application Process: Please submit the following materials through the email (firstname.lastname@example.org). “Candidates are encouraged to apply by 20/10/2018; applications will be reviewed until the position is filled.”
1. Cover letter
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Recommendation letter
4. Graduate Certificate
Expected salary starts from 800 to 1200 dinar depending on experience if you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com
Only Applicants who apply through this e mail will be considered