Career Level Entry Junior
Experience 2 Years
Gender Any Gender
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Introducing the service to the customer.
- Managing both the company web store and the social media pages.
- Data entry for the products in an attractive and smooth way in bot language.
- Preservation of the web store general look.
- Updating the content of the web store constantly (product data and the stored).
- Keep tracking of both customers and partnerships.
- Communicate with customers directly and answer their needs and questions accurately.
- Advise on appropriate purchase options.
- Promote specific products as directed by upper management.
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
- Source and work customer referrals.
- Track all wallet finance reports including transfer and refill and return.
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required, relevant experience is sufficient.
- Excellent English and Arabic language both speaking and writing.
- Accurate and patient.
- Have a good knowledge of computer basic and graphic design is a plus.
- Knows how to browse the internet professionally.
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Motivated, driven attitude.
- Expert in time management.
- Organized work ethic.