- Career Level Senior
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Master Degree
We are looking for an experienced Senior Customer Service to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Proven working experience as a Senior Customer Service.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Proficiency in English.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Private Health Insurance
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Social security
- Amazing learning environment
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- Breakfast & Lunch