- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
– Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups, using a modern and dynamic teaching approach which allows students to communicate easily using the English language while encouraging students to actively participate throughout class.
– Marking and providing appropriate feedback on students’ oral and written work in a timely fashion as well assessing and continuously monitoring student progress.
– Attending and contributing effectively to staff meetings, training sessions and professional development programs as well as taking part in yearly Professional Development Interviews with the Director of Studies.
– Participating in social and cultural activities such as competitions, school parties, bazaars at the Centre.
– Fulfilling basic administration requirements, such as keeping student registers and attendance records and record of writing assignments and homework for evaluation at the end of the course.
– Keeping specific information including student-related information, testing materials and results, confidential.