- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Professional Certificate
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security. Qualified systems engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Instructing clients on which is a suitable product for them and should be aware of all products components and features.
- Preparing all the necessary surveys and reports such as daily/Weekly/Monthly Technical Support
- Issues report and client status reports identifying market volume/current market share,
- Monitoring competitor activity & Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning, and awareness, also performing periodic external surveys to evaluate perception of brand and customer satisfaction and monitor progress of relevant Firm initiatives.
- Site Visits for Installation, Configuration, Support and maintaining Kaspersky on clients’ PCs & Servers.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to Kaspersky products.
- Prioritize issues based on the level of security threat to customer systems.
- Keep up to date on technologies used by our customers.
- Participate in continual improvement of support delivery
- Updating Clients about new release and updates from Kaspersky.
- Identify and troubleshoot software and system issues/errors.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered Tools & services.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows-based environments.
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Hyber-v).
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Private Health Insurance
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Social security
- Amazing learning environment
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- Breakfast & Lunch