- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Any Gender
- Qualifications Professional Certificate
The Social Media administrator will manage the company’s social media marketing and advertising. And ensure prompt professional answers to the followers and existing customers.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop contents to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, edit and manage all published content (images, videos and writings).
- Monitor, read and respond to comments and messages in a “professional” way and to link the technical questions to the relevant responsible, and to follow with them to ensure getting quick answers.
- Conduct online advocacy, campaigns and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline , profile and the cover pictures, thumbnails, adverts, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blogs, etc.).
- Oversee design photos, videos and e-posters.
- Manage efforts in building reviews and reputation in the social media.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to them in a professional way, and delete any hate calls or any bad phrases.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Essential Qualifications, experience and competences
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position in Libya.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Strong Writing skills (both in Arabic and English).
- Confident and proficient in the use of MS Office (particularly Excel and Word).
- Strong customer services skills.
- Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues.
Interested Candidates with the required background and experience are invited to submit their application to this e-mail (Jobs@Arwad.ly) with the title in the email subject “Web/Social Media Administrator”.